Ski Pole - RE.7+
We're stoked to offer the industry's first ♻️ recycled aluminum ♻️ ski poles. They're lightweight, super durable, and sustainably made. The RE.7+ features:
- ULTRA STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT, & DURABLE: space-grade 7075 aluminum offering the same strength, weight, and corrosion-resistant properties of virgin aluminum and is 2x stronger than poles made with 6061 aluminum
- SUSTAINABLE: manufacturing process emits 95% less carbon emissions than virgin aluminum
- RUBBER GRIPS: ergonomic grips made from high density rubber for extra comfort and durability
- SMOOTH STRAP: integrated grip/strap system ensures there is NO uncomfortable buckle on your wrist
- POLE DIAMETER: rugged and durable 18mm
I recently got a pair of these poles after snapping some black diamond poles. I do a lot resort skiing in Utah so was looking for a sturdy pole that was lightweight. These have been great! I would highly recommend them.
The grips are perfectly fitted to my fingers. No snow buildup and perfect texture to grip as well. The recycled aluminum has a nice finish and sounds like wind chimes when clicked together. Love em!!
Got 2 sets of poles and they are the best ive had in years of skiing! Super light weight and high performance coupled by the fact that mountainFLOW created them using recycled materials … this makes it a win win! Rock on MountainFLOW… keep setting the pace and example for the ski industry to do the same!