Wax Kit - Blue Square
🟦 Ready to step up your game? This wax kit has everything you need to take it to the next level! 🟦
- Wax Iron: Thick base plate to maintain consistent temperature and a dimpled surface for even wax distribution and smooth float during application.
- Performance Wax | Cool, + Warm: Plant-based + biodegradable. Two temperature-specific waxes to ensure that you have a fast, smooth glide in any snow condition.
- Brass Wax Brush: Perhaps the most underrated tool in any comprehensive wax kit. This ergonomic wax brush will help remove old wax and to exposure the base structure after a coat of fresh wax.
- Wax Scraper: Sharp and sturdy, makes the wax scraping process quick + easy.
- Travel Case: Keeps all your tuning tools in one place for travel and storage.
After learning about some of the effects of fluoros, I wanted to find an alternative. However, as a professional athlete, I need the products I use to perform, so turned to MountainFlow. I was hugely impressed by the quality of the wax and accessories, as well as the customer service. I will definitely be using these products for all my day-to-day training wax because I feel so much better about both the effects on my body as well as the environment.
Wonderfully impressed with every aspect of MountainFlow - ordered the Blue Square kit and processing got held up, I reached out to find out more information and the customer service rep, Dax, did absolutely everything to make it right.
Upon receiving my kit I dove right in to waxing my skis - all parts of the bundle are truly high-quality. The iron is ergonomic in your hand, temp gauge is clear and easy to set, the brush is sturdy, well-designed and will last a lifetime, the scraper is stiff and sharp, and the wax is lightning quick on the sticks.
Couldn’t be more impressed with this company, super proud to support a small business with a keen eye focused on their impact of the future.
Now if only I ripped hard enough to snag a sponsorship! ;D
Cheers MountainFlow - I plug your name to all my ski and board buddies!
Everything you could possibly want to make your skis fast. So easy to use that my 4 year old can do it. We had an awesome time waxing his skis for the first time with this kit. He loved it!
I bought this kit for my 13-year-old son to use on his snowboard. The learning curve is very easy, and he enjoys being able to do a professional quality wax application. He has also waxed some of his friends' snowboards and skis. We also appreciate the eco-friendly aspect of the products.
Super nice wax kit! Way better than the dakine kit. Iron is 10/10. Don’t have enough hill time on the wax yet but the brush and scraper is great as well!