Bike Maintenance Kit
The whole kit and kaboodle but even better than before! The Bike Maintenance Kit (affectionately called the BMK) provides everything you need to keep your bike shining and shifting smoothly in a self-contained box made from bamboo that doubles as a washbasin:
- BIKE LUBE | ALL WEATHER: Bike lube for all conditions and all seasons. Plant-based + biodegradable
- BIKE WASH + DEGREASER: Strong enough to degrease your drivetrain but gentle enough to use on the entire bike
- BIKE POLISH: Clean. Shine. Protect. Our Bike Polish adds a brilliant shine to your bike and helps protect it from dust and grime
- BIKE GREASE: For your non-drivetrain related lubrication
- BAMBOO CLEANING BRUSH - FRAME: Super soft bristles to clean your whole bike. Safe on all surfaces
- BAMBOO CLEANING BRUSH - DRIVETRAIN: Stiff bristles to remove the toughest grime from your chain and cassette
- BAMBOO + COTTON BIKE TOWELS (3 PACK): No microplastics here! Includes a durable cotton drivetrain cloth for your chain and groupset, a soft + strong microfiber towel to clean your frame, and wicked soft bamboo velvet polishing towel for making everything shine
These kits are full of eco-friendly mountain bike cleaning and maintenance products. Perfect for riders who want to keep their favorite trails as clean as their bikes.
Cuts through the grit like a champ and you don't have to worry about any "forever" chemicals leaching into your lawn! I particularly loved the design of the brushes and bamboo cloths; very ergonomic and gets into the tough-to-get-to spots. The whole kit is everything you need to preserve the trail-steed for years to come.
I love the kit and the drive train cleaner works great. I like the case it comes in, helps to keep the items organized and ready to go when cleaning time comes.
When the shipment arrived, the box was cracked, I contacted Dax at MountainFlow and he resolved the issue right away.
I am set on the road, the trails, and the snow.
Love the packaging. Products seem to work well but I’m no expert. What I found frustrating was that there doesn’t seem to be any instructions or guidance in the box or on their website about how to use the products. For people who aren’t experts - which are likely the people buying a starter kit - that would improve the experience and ensure your customers are using it properly, and continue to come back for more.
Hi Alexandra - thank you for reaching out. This is something we recently made a video about on our Instagram but will also be making QR Codes with a full breakdown for next year's run. Thank you for the input and support!
Love it ! High quality brushes and cloths. Everything needed to keep bike looking great!